WE ARE A TEAM OF STARTUP VETERANS WHO ARE EXPERTS IN THE SOCIAL NETWORKING AND ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE SPACES. OUR TEAM HAS WORKED WITH THE LIKES OF RICHARD BRANSON, ALEX WELCH, AND TIM DRAPER.
Our understanding of Millennials combined with our technical expertise is unparalleled and is leveraged for all of our clients.
- Current Chairman of the Board of The ROVR Group (ROVR App, ROVR Enterprise Solutions, Bella AI)
- Former Founder & Director of The Swing Fore Kids Foundation
- UC Berkeley & University of Arizona Entrepreneurship
- Extensive UX/UI design & business development experience
- Two companies built & acquired: MySocialCloud & FreeBike Project (investors include Richard Branson, Jerry Murdock, Alex Welch, & Tim Draper)
- Extensive tech experience, including former CTO of Forge & current Principal at cmdR Consulting
- Member of the Corporate Board of Directors at The ROVR Group
- Former Consultant at PwC specializing in the Technology, Information, Communications & Entertainment sectors
- An expert in working with organizations to craft visions & establish environments to engage, equip, & empower their Millennial workforces